Have you ever wondered:
- How a bill becomes a law?
- The most effective way to stand up for your values?
- How to capture the attention of your legislators?
- How to connect with other pro-family citizens?
- How to educate your church on political issues affecting religious liberty?
Do you want to learn how to lobby your legislators? Are you an experienced citizen lobbyist? Regardless of where you fall on the spectrum, we invite you to join us for our 2017 Citizen Lobby Day! You will walk away from this event feeling empowered and equipped to effectively voice your opposition or support of legislation to your legislators.
After the training portion we will head over to the Capitol to gain hands on experience in lobbying. Whether you are a high school or college student, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, uncle, sister, etc., there is a need for you to get involved and stand for families in California!
So, mark your calendar and attend our 2017 Citizen Lobby Day on March 14th in Sacramento! You will be encouraged by fellow pro-family citizens, and leave with the confidence you need to take action.
Contact Danielle with any questions at DanielleC@CapitolResource.org